- Tomorrow's social will be in the snug at the Lass O'Gowrie.
- The talk in February will be upstairs at the King's Arms.
After that, we don't know, but we are working on securing some good permanant homes. If you can think of any high-quality venues, or things we should look for in a venue, then do please comment below.
At present, and in no particular order, we are looking for:
- There should be at least one ale available.
- For the talks, we would like a separate room, preferably with a screen and projector, big enough to hold a decent crowd.
- We'd really like somewhere accessible — this has proved weirdly hard so far.
- It should be handy for public transport, as many members live out of town.